Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What Camcorder? Your advice is needed!

  1. #1
    iamkeysersoze
    Guest iamkeysersoze's Avatar

    Post

    During the summer, i am planning to buy a camcorder, with which i am planning to make numerous shorts. I will have a budget of about 450 - 500 Euros. Can anyone recommend a quality camera for this price?

    ------------------
    I think you're a deviated prevert!

  2. #2
    Cozza
    Guest Cozza's Avatar
    Looking at your budget, I can't think of much. If you had a little more, okay a lot more, I would have gone with a 2grand big digital camera. Just buy a DV one instead. You should have enough. Get a Sony one.

    ------------------
    If there's a big screen movie maker to ever come outta Yorkshire, may it be me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •